Next Public Training
3 Day Business Analyst Training
October 22-24, 2019, Austin, TX
Taught by Seilevel’s expert practitioners and based on real-world experiences, this course incorporates game-based training techniques to create an engaging experience that increases retention so students can begin using their new skills immediately.
What You’ll Learn
- When and how to apply various techniques to elicit requirements
- How to plan elicitation on a new project
- How to prepare and execute facilitated sessions
- What to do with elicitation results
What You’ll Cover
Our Requirements Elicitation & Facilitation course teaches you detailed approaches to elicit requirements. The course teaches you where to start with elicitation on a project, including how to build an elicitation plan and individual agendas for elicitation sessions.
You will master facilitation techniques for managing and utilizing the room with the goal of keeping stakeholders engaged and effectively flushing out the best possible requirements. The course builds confidence and the skills you need to prepare for sessions, to conduct interviews, to apply models during the elicitation process, and to take effective notes. Finally, the course will teach you about what to do with all the elicitation results to ensure the collected information makes it into the requirements.
- One full day of elicitation and facilitation training
- Breakfast and lunch
- A free copy of Visual Models for Software Requirements, published by Microsoft Press
- A hard copy of the course materials
- Participants will receive a copy of Seilevel’s elicitation and facilitation handbook
- A Certificate of Completion
FAQs for Registration
Public courses will be held in these cities on these dates:
|Oct 22-24||Seilevel HQ|
3410 Far West Blvd,
|3-Day Public Training: Business Analysis Training||3 Day Business Analysis Training Registration|
Have a group of 10 or more at your company needing training? Contact us for information on private courses.
Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive a “thank you” email confirming your registration, as well as details about course sites, logistics, and our cancellation policies. To preview our cancellation and refund policies, you can click here.